Last week, Artificial’s CEO & Co-Founder, David Fuller, presented the Artificial solution as a part of the Astrix webinar series. During the talk, David discusses how Artificial seeks to address the key pain points of the life sciences - a lack of unifying data models and platforms. He shares how labs can easily reap the benefits of automation, while also leveraging the Artificial platform to:
- Optimally schedule jobs that include both automated and manual steps
- Achieve error-free operations with a dynamic, digital twin-based assistant
- Capture scientific results, equipment logs, and manual procedural steps in one system
- Operate remotely and gain insights no matter where you are
- Create an intuitive and accessible automation experience so anyone can run a job from request to result
Watch the webinar to see how Artificial helps labs streamline both manual and automated processes into one seamless, scalable workflow that keeps humans-in-the-loop so they can focus on their next breakthrough, not wrangling their automation.